The Foundation Year Network aims to represent, promote and support:
- Good practice in foundation year provision;
- The academic and scholarly activities of foundation year practitioners;
- Continuing professional development opportunities for foundation year practitioners.
- Diversity of provision for entry into higher education
The Foundation Year Network is free to join and you can easily register online today.
- FYN Coffee Morning ‘Preparing students for Foundation’
- Foundation Year Network – Census
- Call for Foundation Year student stories
- FYN Afternoon Tea: Sustaining engagement and assessment
- FYN conference 2021 – call for proposals released – deadline extended!
- FYN Coffee Meeting – Lessons learned from the last 12 months
- FYN Workshop: Assessing the value of integrated degrees with FY in context
- FYN response to Welsh Government consultation on Foundation Years
- FYN letter to Office for Students regarding Augar review