The Foundation Year Network aims to represent, promote and support:
- Good practice in foundation year provision;
- The academic and scholarly activities of foundation year practitioners;
- Continuing professional development opportunities for foundation year practitioners.
- Diversity of provision for entry into higher education
- FYN Workshop: Assessing the value of integrated degrees with FY in context
- FYN response to Welsh Government consultation on Foundation Years
- FYN letter to Office for Students regarding Augar review
- Foundation Year Network initial response to Augar review
- Foundation Year Admissions- a case for a collaborative approach
The Foundation Year programme has a conference each year. You can see more on the conference pages
Why not join the foundation year network?
- 409 Members
- 7 Groups
This group is popular