The Foundation Year Network aims to represent, promote and support:
- Good practice in foundation year provision;
- The academic and scholarly activities of foundation year practitioners;
- Continuing professional development opportunities for foundation year practitioners.
- Diversity of provision for entry into higher education
The Foundation Year Network is free to join and you can easily register online today.
- Workshop summary – Higher Education Academy Fellowship applications
- Welcome to the new academic year
- FYN Virtual Events Calendar 2021-22
- Foundation Year Network – Census
- FYN conference 2021 – call for proposals released – deadline extended!
- FYN Workshop: Assessing the value of integrated degrees with FY in context
- FYN response to Welsh Government consultation on Foundation Years
- FYN letter to Office for Students regarding Augar review
Why not join the foundation year network?
- 483 Members
- 7 Groups
This post is popular