The Foundation Year Network aims to represent, promote and support:
- Good practice in foundation year provision;
- The academic and scholarly activities of foundation year practitioners;
- Continuing professional development opportunities for foundation year practitioners.
- Diversity of provision for entry into higher education
- FYN Coffee Meeting – Lessons learned from the last 12 months
- FYN conference 2021 – call for proposals released
- FYN Coffee Morning – Supporting Students
- Foundation Year coffee morning 1st May – a brief note.
- FYN Workshop: Assessing the value of integrated degrees with FY in context
- FYN response to Welsh Government consultation on Foundation Years
- FYN letter to Office for Students regarding Augar review
- Foundation Year Network initial response to Augar review
Why not join the foundation year network?
- 439 Members
- 7 Groups
This post is popular