The Foundation Year Network is the professional network for foundation year educators, academics and practitioners in the higher education sector. We have over 500 members from institutions across the UK, all supporting and progressing foundation year provision.
Our aims are to promote and share good practice, provide opportunities for continuing professional development, and support scholarly activities across the sector. We hold regular workshops, networking events, host an annual conference and publish a journal.
The Foundation Year Network is free to join and you can easily register online here:
- Where to find all our blog posts and announcements
- Attendance bursary application deadline 30th June
- HEA Fellowship Mentoring
- Happy New Year!
- Starting to teach on Foundation Years – advice from practitioners
- Workshop summary – Higher Education Academy Fellowship applications
- Welcome to the new academic year
- FYN Virtual Events Calendar 2021-22
- Foundation Year Network – Census
- FYN conference 2021 – call for proposals released – deadline extended!