The Foundation Year Network aims to represent, promote and support:
- Good practice in foundation year provision;
- The academic and scholarly activities of foundation year practitioners;
- Continuing professional development opportunities for foundation year practitioners.
- Diversity of provision for entry into higher education
The Foundation Year Network is free to join and you can easily register online today.
- Foundation Year Network conference – less than a month left to go!
- Attendance bursary application deadline 30th June
- HEA Fellowship Mentoring
- Workshop summary – Higher Education Academy Fellowship applications
- Welcome to the new academic year
- FYN Virtual Events Calendar 2021-22
- Foundation Year Network – Census
- FYN conference 2021 – call for proposals released – deadline extended!
- FYN Workshop: Assessing the value of integrated degrees with FY in context
- FYN response to Welsh Government consultation on Foundation Years